The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello!!!

alkas

affiliate
Hi everybody!

I live in Greece and i'm new to affiliate marketing but i'm not new in internet marketing.
I have found a lot of difficulties already. I'm using only email marketing now and i'm thinking to try Facebook ads and adwords in the future.

I have a lot of questions, so any help and ideas are welcome.

Any good offers out there? I found some good at affiliaxe but they turned me down. I'm newbie you see...

Which verticals converts best with mentioned above traffic sources?

I'm setting up my own smtp (plus some esp accounts) and i'm getting ready to fire.

My best regards to everybody

Hi everybody!

I live in Greece and i'm new to affiliate marketing but i'm not new in internet marketing.
I have found a lot of difficulties already. I'm using only email marketing now and i'm thinking to try Facebook ads and adwords in the future.

I have a lot of questions, so any help and ideas are welcome.

Any good offers out there? I found some good at affiliaxe but they turned me down. I'm newbie you see...

Which verticals converts best with mentioned above traffic sources?

I'm setting up my own smtp (plus some esp accounts) and i'm getting ready to fire.

My best regards to everybody

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great to have you with us.

Hang in there and don't get swept up into moving on to other things. Stick with your initial game plan until you master it. This is a lesson we've all had to learn in this business sooner or later.

Trust in the members here, indulge them, engage them, and they will respond and guide you. Also, we have some incredibly awesome email marketers here that will help you get your email campaigns churning and burning.

See you around the forums.

Email business its the best thing you can do but unfortunately also here succes dont come so fast ,you must stick to it until you master .So stick with it dont give up and you will see succes

MI
Back