The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello you lovely people

Hey guys. My name is Anthony.

Hello @anthonyco , it's great to have you join us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I left my 9-5 job as a civil engineer and am looking to succeed in the digital marketing industry. I know this is the right move and am hoping to learn a lot without going back to university to study because we all know it's a waste of time.

Well, I think that college is a good thing myself. The only time it isn't is if you are not in a field of study that represents your passions in some way. Coming here to AffiliateFix is simply going to a different university. You will still need to study and learn. As well, you will need to invest, implement, push through failures just as you would in a university. So, get your thinking cap on and be ready to work in the same fashion as going to any other school.

We have merged our previously known WebsiteFix and acquired, and merged, 5 Star Affiliate Programs with our newly redesigned and relaunched AffiliateFix. We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Last edited:
@anthonyco , hello and welcome to the newly reborn AffiliateFix!

There are many learning opportunities here for you but you still have to study, even though you're not in a structured institution. :) But this is somewhat different. You can study your brains out but if you don't take action, nothing will happen.

There are no written exams but you can think of any failures as tests of the current status of your new skills. Learn from those because they are golden nuggets that you can use to improve. You may have already read that some people are eager to fail fast so they can get profitable. :)

As you are a civil engineer by trade, you must be pretty smart. I think you'll make your transition to digital marketing pretty easily. And anytime you need help or have a question, simply start a thread to let us know. Someone will come to your aid.

Enjoy the forums and your new direction in life! :)

Hi Anthony, Welcome to the forum. All the very best for your future career. Feel free to ask about any queries related to Digital Marketing and our members of the community will help you out from getting right answers to your queries.

Hello anthonyco. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

banners
Back