The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello to everyone

Affiliate Turf

affiliate
Hi to admin and to all members of this forum. My name is Dragan,coming from Croatia and I recentlly started afiliate marketing bussiness.

As a beginner I craving to learn as much as I can and during my learning proccess I plan to share with you my knowledge.

My full time income job is a seaman in international merchant navy. It is nice and attractive job but according to my opinion it's not job for all life,as there is not enough freedom in this kind of job so I decide to come in this big online industry.

Look forward to participate and interact with all you guys.

I wish all luck and success to everyone.

Hi to admin and to all members of this forum. My name is Dragan,coming from Croatia and I recentlly started afiliate marketing bussiness.

As a beginner I craving to learn as much as I can and during my learning proccess I plan to share with you my knowledge.

My full time income job is a seaman in international merchant navy. It is nice and attractive job but according to my opinion it's not job for all life,as there is not enough freedom in this kind of job so I decide to come in this big online industry.

Look forward to participate and interact with all you guys.

I wish all luck and success to everyone.
Hello, Dragan! Welcome aboard :)

Hope that you'll achieve freedom you want! Working online let you feel much more free, yeah. If you want to know more about affiliate marketing and, especially, traffic tracking in affiliate marketing, you can always contact me and I'll be able to help you :)

Good luck and enjoy the forums!

Hi Trackwill,
Thank you very much for your welcome, wishes and especially your offer for support.
It's very nice to know and have helpfull people around.
Thanks again!!

Welcome and good luck .As advice start and build a list in this moment ,the big earners in the industry they have a considerable list .If you dont build one you loose money on the table and you dont have a fixed asset of income as social media can change altgoritm and loose your business ,with seo the same

Welcome and good luck .As advice start and build a list in this moment ,the big earners in the industry they have a considerable list .If you dont build one you loose money on the table and you dont have a fixed asset of income as social media can change altgoritm and loose your business ,with seo the same
Hi thelegend,
Thank you for welcome and great advices. Yes, I will listen your advice regarding e-mail list, it's my priority and I already start building it as foundation of bussiness.
All great names in industry repeating importance of list and it's really truth.
Once again thank you,it's great to meet helpfull people.

All best!!

Welcome Dragan!
Wishing you luck and success as well. What types of products are you marketing now? Or what are you interested in marketing?
Hi Keefer,
First of all, thank you for nice wishes.
Currentlly I marketing one software for building websites and other tools which are used in digital marketing industry, product is basically all-in-one type. I started this bussiness just one month ago but I'm already more than a year in this industry but I didn't take any real action due to informational overload and off course shiny-object syndrome, so now I trying to simplified things as much as I can by building an e-mail list and generating traffic thrugh the social networks.
One thing in marketing in which I'm really interesting is copyrighting. I like it,it's interesting and as I learn till now it's very valuable skill to have so I'm think that e-mail marketing in this case is very good combination for me.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

banners
Back