The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello to everybody :)

Riviera2012

affiliate
Hi,

I found a lot of this forum's topic in my google research about the affiliate marketing so...I joined it! :)

Now I'm a web designer, but I want learn to take profit from affiliate marketing: for me this new matter it's very fascinating! :)

Sorry if I'll do some grammar error, but I'm still learning the English. :) I'm a newbie in this matter too :D

Hello Riviera2012. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Welcome @Riviera2012 , thanks for joining affiliatefix.

I guess you have chosen the best of the lot , its time for you to express fully here. Keep writing, keep learning and keep earning.

Best wishes .

What a great welcome! :)

Thanks a lot, guys: I'll start immediately with the posted guides ;)

Have a nice day to everybody!

Hi, @Riviera2012 and welcome!

Being a web developer will be a nice advantage to have in the affiliate marketing field.

Your English is pretty good, actually. I understood everything you said. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome and enjoy your stay at the five-star forum AffiliateFix ;)
Good luck to you!
-Zach

Welcome, we are a little crazy sometimes on some threads, but in general we are like-minded people looking to help, so newbies in internet marketing and english, or any other language, will feel comfortable on the Fix!

Hi,

I found a lot of this forum's topic in my google research about the affiliate marketing so...I joined it! :)

Now I'm a web designer, but I want learn to take profit from affiliate marketing: for me this new matter it's very fascinating! :)

Sorry if I'll do some grammar error, but I'm still learning the English. :) I'm a newbie in this matter too :D

It's great to have you join us @Riviera2012 !

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back