The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, this is Rick Ng from Penang, Malaysia

Rick Ng

affiliate
Hello everyone,
I am Rick from Penang, Malaysia. I am really excited to join this community.
biggrin.png

A bit about myself, I was an IC(Integrated-circuits) design engineer for a multi-national company for 16 years. About 3 years ago, I quitted the job and went fulltime on business. I started 2 companies, one in Taiwan and one in Malaysia. What my companies do is trading business. We find good and innovative products from Taiwan and Malaysia, and sell them across these 2 countries.

I have a bit of knowledge on internet marketing, I know a bit of SEO, email marketing, Facebook marketing and Google ads. I build websites for products that I sell. The purpose of joining this forum is to learn affiliate marketing from the expert here.
smile.png
I consider myself newbie in affiliate marketing, so I am eager to learn. I am also a new member of STM forum. So, as you all can see, I am really serious to be successful in this industry.
biggrin.png

If you happened to visit Penang, do drop me a message, I can bring you around. Penang is a very beautiful island with lots of good food!

That's all from me.
smile.png

Hi RickNG, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out! As soon as I am coming to Asia I will look you up.

Hello everyone,
I am Rick from Penang, Malaysia. I am really excited to join this community.
biggrin.png

A bit about myself, I was an IC(Integrated-circuits) design engineer for a multi-national company for 16 years. About 3 years ago, I quitted the job and went fulltime on business. I started 2 companies, one in Taiwan and one in Malaysia. What my companies do is trading business. We find good and innovative products from Taiwan and Malaysia, and sell them across these 2 countries.

I have a bit of knowledge on internet marketing, I know a bit of SEO, email marketing, Facebook marketing and Google ads. I build websites for products that I sell. The purpose of joining this forum is to learn affiliate marketing from the expert here.
smile.png
I consider myself newbie in affiliate marketing, so I am eager to learn. I am also a new member of STM forum. So, as you all can see, I am really serious to be successful in this industry.
biggrin.png

If you happened to visit Penang, do drop me a message, I can bring you around. Penang is a very beautiful island with lots of good food!

That's all from me.
smile.png

Hello @Rick Ng :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix
:affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

You have a great technical background and
some good online marketing knowledge as well.
Oh, by the way, I'm also an STM member. ;)

Enjoy our forum Rick! :cool:

Hi RickNG, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out! As soon as I am coming to Asia I will look you up.
Hi @xlovecash, sure, I will take a look at your affiliate program. Yup, if you come to Penang, please don't hesitate to let me know, a lot of good food here. :)

Hi, Rick and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great background and experience you have. I imagine you'll be scaling up your business pretty quickly.

Not sure how much you already know but I'll offer this, to help you get familiar with any terminology you may be unfamiliar with, as yet: WIKI (START HERE).

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Rick!

Hi i am new here and i need your help to promote my site . i choose two keywords

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back