The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello there. New Affiliate Marketer Here!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You are better served posting questions like that in the appropriate sub-forums here like the Newbie Helpdesk
forum.

My question to you is why are you building backlinks? Are you building a content site?

I'm a new affiliate marketer, but I have no idea how do I build backlinks. Because without links, I feel like I'll never get any ranking and sales.
You really don't need to worry about building backlinks so much or you may be tempted to do it in the wrong way, by manipulating it. At least that is possible. And if you do you may get penalised.

But from my experience blogging for about a year, just putting out good content out there, and with time, you could start getting backlinks automatically. Some people who love your content will share it on other places and you will get a link back to your website.

You can also do guest blogging and include your link in the website and they will link back to you. Also keep in mind that for your backlinks to help increase the ranking of your website, they need to be do-follow backlinks. Some website do make their backlinking no-follow and in this case linking back to your website from those websites would have no effect in increasing the ranking of your website.

I'm a new affiliate marketer, but I have no idea how do I build backlinks. Because without links, I feel like I'll never get any ranking and sales.
Welcome to the forum! Good luck with learning :)

I recommend you to start with the Newbies Helpdesk section and look for answers there :)

But if you need any help with traffic tracking, I'll be glad to lend you a hand :)

Well link building its not an easy process and its tedious but it totaly worth it for seo .You could reach other blogs by searching theyr contact on the blog and ask for changing links with each other or to build an article on his blog with a link back to your blog .If you try to make money with your blog i sugest you to not depend only on seo because ,seo its paintful and it takes long time to see results .I think you should combine it with youtube ,social media ,forums etc

banners
Back