The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello there! My name is Thomas and I'm already enjoying Affiliatefix :)

What's your favorite thing to do when it comes to your own websites?

• Write blog posts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manage your social media profiles

• Work on the desgn

• Total voters

IonicThomas

affiliate
Hello everyone!

Let's just get right to it, shall we :D

A little bit about myself:

1. I'm the Director of Marketing and SEO for Ionicware
  2. I've been doing SEO, Online Marketing, PPC management, and basically anything else for a website that you can think of since 2003 and love every minute of it.
  3. I'm an active affilaite of many great companies
  4. I absolutely love passive income streams that pay forever. Meaning, I prefer affiliate programs that pay a little lower commission but payout whenever a referral of mine comes back for a 2nd, 3rd, or even 50th time :D
  5. I hate spam (don't we all lol)

Well, that seems to be a good overview of my online life. I'm here to have some fun :)

- Thomas

Nice to meet you and welcome. Thanks you for sharing your background. Now I know whom to contact in case I need an advice from true professional. When did you start doing affiliate programs? If you could share your top affiliate partners list that would be super helpful! Thanks!

• Script websites to automatically create new content from feeds or data -- so I don't have to work every day manually :) Besides that I am more concerned with Customer Intent and Journey and the ultimate UX these days than schlock offers.
  • Create posting bots for social media so I don't have to swim in that swamp daily. Of course it helps to have something good to past about -- that is always an issue. Good feeds to utilize are hard to come by.
  • I agree with you on passive affiliate streams if you can find honorable companies to do business with -- most have gone bad on me eventually --some from the start.
  • SEO is a moving target these days -- take that for what it is worth ...
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Hello everyone!

Let's just get right to it, shall we :D

A little bit about myself:

1. I'm the Director of Marketing and SEO for Ionicware
  2. I've been doing SEO, Online Marketing, PPC management, and basically anything else for a website that you can think of since 2003 and love every minute of it.
  3. I'm an active affilaite of many great companies
  4. I absolutely love passive income streams that pay forever. Meaning, I prefer affiliate programs that pay a little lower commission but payout whenever a referral of mine comes back for a 2nd, 3rd, or even 50th time :D
  5. I hate spam (don't we all lol)

Well, that seems to be a good overview of my online life. I'm here to have some fun :)

- Thomas

Welcome.
Happy Affiliate Marketing.
Welcome to the heaven of affiliate world.

banners
Back