The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello. Old IM looking for some help

snowman

affiliate
Hey guys,

I;ve been in IM for some time but had a break due to personal stuff. I wish to get back into IM for good, so i started to catch up with things and i found this forum too so i registered :)

Back when i was doing IM, it was about YT+BLOGS+SEO+CPA and was doing quite well (even 100$+ daily), but it was most about BH niches so 99% of them just died.

I have a lot of time and patience, skills regarding GSA SER SEO tool, setting up blogs as tiers for link building, on page-optimization, same for YT videos. Currently am learning Web-related development technology (HTML/CSS/JS/PHP etc), but i don't run any campaigns at all, which is pain for me because i lack of money flow.

I started reading this forums, but any help from you guys would be appreciated. Maybe you could suggest me some guide, or direction, or mentor that isnt about "get the pokemon go niche and spam it on FB". I dont want to do BH stuff much.

Best regards

Hey @snowman and welcome to affiliatefix .
any ways i can't tell you about black hat CUS I AM not Doing it .
and i think your previous project has been died only because they are Black hat .
i think you will have to change you mind Set First before you start any other Project :)
and think Legal this time if you want to build some things that has Value :)
Good luck in you career :)

hey @tyoussef tnx for reply

yes, i don't want to go BH way, just didnt have luck with mentors, who were always only talking about fake hacks and stuff like this. I'm hoping to find some help with WH stuff here :)

Hello snowman. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

If you are looking for long term earning then white hat is the best way to do that. Just search the journals and guides section and you will find plenty of methods using free methods to make money.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hey guys,

I;ve been in IM for some time but had a break due to personal stuff. I wish to get back into IM for good, so i started to catch up with things and i found this forum too so i registered :)

Back when i was doing IM, it was about YT+BLOGS+SEO+CPA and was doing quite well (even 100$+ daily), but it was most about BH niches so 99% of them just died.

I have a lot of time and patience, skills regarding GSA SER SEO tool, setting up blogs as tiers for link building, on page-optimization, same for YT videos. Currently am learning Web-related development technology (HTML/CSS/JS/PHP etc), but i don't run any campaigns at all, which is pain for me because i lack of money flow.

I started reading this forums, but any help from you guys would be appreciated. Maybe you could suggest me some guide, or direction, or mentor that isnt about "get the pokemon go niche and spam it on FB". I dont want to do BH stuff much.

Best regards

Welcome to AffiliateFix @snowman !

You will do better posting such questions in other sub forums here. This is an introductions thread.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back