The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, Not so Newbie here. New to affiliatefix anywho

I heard great many things about this forum so I finally decided to join it. Hope the community is helpful

Welcome to Affiliatefix!

Yes, our Owner, Admins, and members are here to help you. Just post it.
We are also a home for a lot of network owners and network reps so inquiries related to their respective networks can also be posted here, but directing it to them is much faster.

We also have industry leaders who can help in advance stuffs related to affiliate marketing.. They are really good.

My advice, Dig around and you might see something that will be useful for you.

See yah!

Sure, thank you for warm welcome. That being said, can you suggest me links to some really golden threads?

Sure, thank you for warm welcome. That being said, can you suggest me links to some really golden threads?

It depends on what are you currently doing right now.

If you go the main page, you will see a billboard I think?
246ed46334134aa198db659666dad942.png

This one. Click the Popular, Gold, Guides, and Success Tabs..
Or maybe all of them. Lols.

They are the best threads.

Hey @Bikki , Thanks for joining affiliatefix and welcome on board.

Few of the the golden thread for the beginners are here ...

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Best wishes...

I heard great many things about this forum so I finally decided to join it. Hope the community is helpful

Hiya, @Bikki, your profile pic is cute. :)

Re our community being helpful...well, we're kinda famous for that, it's what we do here. We are actually a huge marketing family, of sorts. Everybody helps everybody, as best they know how. When one succeeds, we all feel like celebrating. So, welcome to the family! :)

Your thread title says that you're not a newbie? What area(s) of marketing are you into? Been doing it long? Big plans for 2017? Yes, I'm a curious person, LOL.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back