The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

hello, newbie here, and with questions

panyanyany

affiliate
Hello everyone.
I just very new here. I read several posts and have experience with some tools like im, vps and was good at building website (but not in SEO).

But I am not familiar with testing offers. Especially with Afflow/Monetizer. It seems be different with other networks. I try to kill GEOs and try to select OS version that have high conversions but still not work.

Well, maybe you guys could tell me something ? Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
I just very new here. I read several posts and have experience with some tools like im, vps and was good at building website (but not in SEO).

But I am not familiar with testing offers. Especially with Afflow/Monetizer. It seems be different with other networks. I try to kill GEOs and try to select OS version that have high conversions but still not work.

Well, maybe you guys could tell me something ? Thanks a lot.
Hi @panyanyany and welcome!
Join admitad community also :) admitad provides our affiliates not only with free registration, technical and analytical support, but also with free advertising materials including various banners and other types of creatives. Good working conditions, right?
From the very beginning, right after you signed up to admitad, admitad managers help you with integration in the system, then consult on how and where to place advertising materials on the chosen publisher’s web site to get more targeted traffic and higher conversions. ;)

If you have any questions, contact me directly :)

MI
Back