The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello, my name is Johnny Mnemonic

JohnnyMnemonic

affiliate
Hi! My name is Johnny Mnemonic. I am an affiliate from Russia, Siberia. I work in verticals: e-commers(CPI only), dating, gambling, as well as doing websites in little-known verticals and promote them in seo. I hope I can tell you something new and interesting here, and also become a part of this community. Wait for the news from me!

Regards
Johnny

Hi @JohnnyMnemonic, welcome to Affiliate Fix! Sounds like you've got a good level of knowledge already. There's tons of great information here, so dive in and ask questions if you have any. If you want to share some great insights or information, just start a new thread :)

Hi @JohnnyMnemonic, welcome to Affiliate Fix! Sounds like you've got a good level of knowledge already. There's tons of great information here, so dive in and ask questions if you have any. If you want to share some great insights or information, just start a new thread :)
Hi, @Claire Harbour . I have a personal blog on the Internet about affiliate marketing. Can I share information with a link to it, so that it doesn’t look as if I’m trying to build backlinks and I would not be banned from moderators?

Hello @JohnnyMnemonic, welcome on board !!!
What kinds of e-commers(CPI only) and dating offers are you looking for?
I think we are the good match !!
Could you add me on skype for further talk ? live:catxwd

Hi, @Claire Harbour . I have a personal blog on the Internet about affiliate marketing. Can I share information with a link to it, so that it doesn’t look as if I’m trying to build backlinks and I would not be banned from moderators?

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You can have a naked URL in your signature or if you upgrade you can have hyperlinks :)

We have zero tolerance towards members who just post low quality replies in threads simply to place URL's.

You will be fine aslong as you stick to the rules :)

See you around! :D

Hi! Nice to meet you. Can you please share what blog do you have? It sounds inteersting for me

Hi Johnny!
Nice to meet you and welcome) I appreciate your desire to share the experience, it is valuable.

What are these little-known verticals you are doing websites in? Does any of them already give a profit?

banners
Back