The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, my name is Grant... and I'm a HUGE nerd.

Sven_inc

affiliate
Hi everyone!

My name is Grant and I am a really passionate Australian Physiotherapist (Physical Therapist) living in California.

I'm deeply interested in trying to understand the body and what creates our aches, pains and physical dysfunction. As a result I feel like I've developed a really unique perspective and now have, as the great Liam Neeson once said, "a particular set of skills".

I've created the Your Wellness Nerd blog as the platform to get as much useful information out to everyone as possible and I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can about affiliate marketing as there seems so much to take in.

I am the definition of a newbie at the moment so I'm all ears!

Cheers!

Nerd - Wikipedia
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Hi everyone!

My name is Grant and I am a really passionate Australian Physiotherapist (Physical Therapist) living in California.

I'm deeply interested in trying to understand the body and what creates our aches, pains and physical dysfunction. As a result I feel like I've developed a really unique perspective and now have, as the great Liam Neeson once said, "a particular set of skills".

I've created the Your Wellness Nerd blog as the platform to get as much useful information out to everyone as possible and I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can about affiliate marketing as there seems so much to take in.

I am the definition of a newbie at the moment so I'm all ears!

Cheers!
I Grant. Welcome. :)

MI
Back