The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Members

Fakhruddin Lukmani

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

I am Fakhruddin Lukmani and i work as a Media Buyer. I promote CPI, CPS, CPA offers from various Affiliate Networks Worldwide. In affiliatefix, i would like to share my ideas as well as get ideas from others too for mutual benefits. Looking forward to have a Great time!

HI @Fakhruddin Lukmani , thanks for joining the affiliatefix.

Nice to see that you are already clear with your offerings , needs and the field you are planning to focus on.

Before posting i highly recommend you do a quick search Search | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix here.

Best wishes and we also look forward for your sharing.
Yes i have already started the research on the same and looking forward to sharing my ideas and offerings to all the members of forums.

Hello Everyone,

I am Fakhruddin Lukmani and i work as a Media Buyer. I promote CPI, CPS, CPA offers from various Affiliate Networks Worldwide. In affiliatefix, i would like to share my ideas as well as get ideas from others too for mutual benefits. Looking forward to have a Great time!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Fakhruddin Lukmani !

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello and welcome, @Fakhruddin Lukmani !

I think you'll find a number of others promoting those types of offers, too. Might be a great opportunity for getting and sharing new ideas. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Fakhruddin!

banners
Back