The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Members of AffiliateFix, welcome us to the family!

Would you consider your websites uptime important?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

MonitaSoftware

Monita software is a web service monitoring software which is minimally designed to help webmasters monitor their websites uptime and downtime, and to get alerts about any downtime for their business websites instantly via email as notification method.

Our website: Monita Software

Please feel free to check our service websites, any suggestion or comments would be appreciated!

dash_!.png

Monita software is a web service monitoring software which is minimally designed to help webmasters monitor their websites uptime and downtime, and to get alerts about any downtime for their business websites instantly via email as notification method.

Our website: Monita Software

Please feel free to check our service websites, any suggestion or comments would be appreciated!

I've been using another platform for a few years now, I'll check yours out as well.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

I've been using another platform for a few years now, I'll check yours out as well.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Hi Tj,

Thanks for the advice, i would help aff-fix community as much as i can. :)

MI
Back