The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello, is there a mentor who can help me?

Kherosen

affiliate
Hi all, I live in Italy and I'm 21yo. I'm not here to talk about the corona question in Italy but I would really love to change my situation... I was fired from my job a couple of days ago due to the current situation in Italy, and my last option to get out from this is to earn from affiliate marketing. I've already studied advertising on facebook, and other platforms like for push adds ecc. but still I'm not sure if I can really earn something and get the things done... i'ts because I don't have any guide, and I'm just too scared to lose everything once again. So, is there some kind heart who can help me earn with affiliate marketing? I Will repay in any way that I can, money, I can offer my house in Italy for when the lockdown ends, everything... I just really need help to get out of this situation.
I have about 400 or max. 500Eur in budget that I can invest in ads ecc.

I don't have enough experience to be a mentor but from my experience i cann tell you that affiliate marketing its not easy and you need a lot of patience to see results ,if you depend only on this income to survive as a beginer you will be very disapointed .But if you stay at home i advise you to work hard also with free traffic as you stay all day at home and you will kill your time . Make review for different products its a good idea because here people are already in a buying state so you will get some sales .and also maybe you will find a mentor to help you with paid traffic or a ood method

I don't have enough experience to be a mentor but from my experience i cann tell you that affiliate marketing its not easy and you need a lot of patience to see results ,if you depend only on this income to survive as a beginer you will be very disapointed .But if you stay at home i advise you to work hard also with free traffic as you stay all day at home and you will kill your time . Make review for different products its a good idea because here people are already in a buying state so you will get some sales .and also maybe you will find a mentor to help you with paid traffic or a ood method

Thank you! Yup that's why I need a mentor who can guide me in order to not lose anything. I will definitely follow your advice tho, maybe I could post something on reddit and YouTube about "work at home" affiliate offers.
But still I would be so glad if there is someone who can guide me through this process, at least at the start.

Slow down ... These times are awful I know.
Working from desperation is very bad.

You need a *master plan*
  • what you want to market
  • who will deliver the *goods* << the offer in << if you will be an affiliate
Most MMO, IMHO, is a lot of bulls*it but people do buy into bulls*it ... So?

first learn the vocabulary of the biz
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

my last option to get out from this is to earn from affiliate marketing.

You should never start a business out of desperation. It is the wrong mindset for success.

I'm not sure if I can really earn something and get the things done

This is an additional sign of desperation. Desperation creates doubt and fear. You cannot win with that mindset.

i'ts because I don't have any guide

You must be joking! We have over 100k members here, 49k of which are active here weekly, and you say you don't have a guide? Forums are guides! Dig in, ask loads of questions, build a plan, implement your plan, take action, refine your work, etc., etc., all while getting guidance from the membership!

Don't ever think that a "mentor", a single person, in this industry is enough for you to succeed. Your success will depend completely on your dedication to your business and the ability to accept guidance from the many thousands of members here.

too scared to lose everything once again

You cannot succeed at business with a fear based mindset!

some kind heart who can help me earn with affiliate
marketing

This community is the kind heart you seek, not a single individual that you think will hold your hand and magically make you a success. This never happens, not ever!

I can offer my house in Italy for when the lockdown ends

No one reputable will accept this type of offer from you. Only scammers will do that.

500Eur in budget that I can invest in ads

This may not be enough for you to see the kinds of returns you want. With that budget, it will take you many months to start earning a respectable return.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active in this community, ask loads of questions, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

You should never start a business out of desperation. It is the wrong mindset for success.

This is an additional sign of desperation. Desperation creates doubt and fear. You cannot win with that mindset.

You must be joking! We have over 100k members here, 49k of which are active here weekly, and you say you don't have a guide? Forums are guides! Dig in, ask loads of questions, build a plan, implement your plan, take action, refine your work, etc., etc., all while getting guidance from the membership!

Don't ever think that a "mentor", a single person, in this industry is enough for you to succeed. Your success will depend completely on your dedication to your business and the ability to accept guidance from the many thousands of members here.

You cannot succeed at business with a fear based mindset!

This community is the kind heart you seek, not a single individual that you think will hold your hand and magically make you a success. This never happens, not ever!

No one reputable will accept this type of offer from you. Only scammers will do that.

This may not be enough for you to see the kinds of returns you want. With that budget, it will take you many months to start earning a respectable return.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active in this community, ask loads of questions, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

ok, sorry for my weird question but it's hard times here :)
I will take your words as a teaching, commitment is the key so I will commit to this my project. thank you.

but it's hard times here

It's hard times in many places. We all have a heart and feel your suffering. We are all making changes in our lives to stay healthy and find successes amidst all of the tragedy in the world.

It takes a strong mind and a strong will to move forward and upward no matter if one is in crisis or not.

Be at your best when in crisis, this is when being your best counts the most!

We are all here to help one another!

Hi. I can understand being frightened in your current circumstances but take a few deep breaths then sit down and start formulating your goals and plans. You are not alone, the whole world is going through this pandemic but we will help you get started in this industry, all we can.

All the guys in this thread have given you the best advice, the only other thing I thought to suggest....mostly to help you see this forum is your mentor and that it is possible to succeed....check out the Guides, Tutorials and Case Studies, as well as the Success Stories and Bragging forums.

So, dig in then let us know when you have questions. :) You can do this!

MI
Back