The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello!!! Is anyone there?

Ben Coffman

affiliate
What's Up I'm Ben and excited to find this forum? I just recently lost a successful brick and mortar business. A pretty sweet decade as a 6 figure earner and now I have about $40 in my account. A few bad investments and my fault for the failure so life is pretty much a stress ball right now but that is Ok it is only temporary.

I have been wanting to build an online business for years and always backed out. I was pretty comfortable financially.

So that is why I'm pumped about having my back against the wall this time. This is my opportunity to take a risk.

Like everything I know there is a learning curve and a lot of hard work ahead. I'm prepared for lots of all-nighters and hustling between kids and a spouse.

I have just found this forum while rummaging through some old affiliate videos on youtube (the lazy stoner) and ended up finding this place. I haven't looked around yet but will be digging in a few moments.

Can't wait to learn, implement then give back to the community. Any tips, advice or pointers are welcomed.

Thanks
Ben

Hi, Ben and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

I just recently lost a successful brick and mortar business. A pretty sweet decade as a 6 figure earner and now I have about $40 in my account.

It happens but too bad, sorry to hear it. You seem to have a great attitude about changing paths, though. Mindset is an important aspect of any serious endeavour.

Like everything I know there is a learning curve and a lot of hard work ahead.

It's good that you understand that marketing is work, that there's no easy button and autopilot riches. :D

I have just found this forum while rummaging through some old affiliate videos on youtube (the lazy stoner)

Jay is actually a member here. :)

Can't wait to learn, implement then give back to the community.

Excellent, you'll fit in just fine here.

Any tips, advice or pointers are welcomed.

I always like to suggest that newbies start with these threads, which are important for learning the basics:

http://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/whatisaffiliatemarketing/
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ben!

Thank You for the reply AzGold. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, been reading through it all. I do have a few questions so I'm going to roll out of the welcome area and find the right place to post. Hope the weather in Ontario is treating you well. I'm in the central US and it was close to 80deg Fareheight (26.6 Celsius) which is a bit weird for this time of the year.

Thanks again I love being a part of active forums.
B.

banners
Back