The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello intro! ...and SEO tool feedback?

SEuhO

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the Affiliate Fix forums. I currently own 3 affiliate websites. They all sell physical products across different niches, and I've been doing affiliate marketing for the last 6 years or so.

With more time on my hands, I’ve also been tinkering with creating an SEO tool to help with my backlink building efforts, backlink tracking, and keyword monitoring. It also keeps track and alerts you to any critical changes in your PBN sites. Anyway, I’d love to give anyone interested free use of the tool in exchange for some feedback.

It will appeal most to people with money pages who link build to specific pages.

If you’re interested in trying it out, message me and I’ll set you up an account (new here so don't want to post a link and break the forum rules).

Thanks, and stay safe everyone!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

If you are looking for BETA testers or offering trials, register your product in our Resources area and select the category BETA.

Hello, welcome to AffiliateFix!

As TJ said, submit an application for the BETA section of the Marketplace (in the Resources section). This video shows you how and has a list of requirements below the video: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

If you need help with your application, send me a PM to let me know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back