The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, I'm new

Blicktor

affiliate
Hello fellow affiliates, my name is Victor, it rhymes with Blicktor, I'm from Sydney Australia. And I hope to learn and share on my journey. I'm still very green. Haven't launched my first campaign yet. But I've made a checklist and will try to do the necessary steps. Feel free to speak to me. I do hope to make some new friends here :)

Hi, Victor!
Which native advertising platform have you considered?

MGID is a native ad platform with more than 10 years of experience. As you are a newbie, we suggest depositing at least 500$. It allows you to get a personal account manager and access to custom creative service :affiliatefix: If you want to learn more about native advertising, read our official thread here Official - MGID. We also make GEO breakdowns which will help you a lot! Here some examples Review - Digital Advertising Overview: Vietnam (by MGID), Review - Digital Advertising Overview: INDIA (by MGID), Review - Digital Advertising Overview: INDIA (by MGID).

Have a nice stay!

Hi Blicktor, welcome to AffiliateFix! There are tons of great insights to help you get started and improve your affiliate campaigns. My recommendation is to dive in and don't be afraid to ask questions - this is a very friendly community. I wish you luck with your affiliate adventures!

Look at the bright side; your name isn't Hector --that rhymes with Lector :p
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Hahaha thanks everyone, I appreciate it :) if anyone wants to link me to things I should read I'd be grateful, also I decided to start this journey focusing on mobile I haven't picked a method of delivery yet (pop/push) so again any pointers would help

MI
Back