The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello. I'm Creating A New Product And Need Help

Lydian

affiliate
Hello. You can call me lydian. I've been making 2k a month off of affiliate marketing consistently for a year. Unfortunately today I received a message from the company which I am affiliate of that they will be closing their affiliate program in 1 month. Without that program I have no source of income and now I have decided that I am going to try creating and selling my own product.

I'm going to be creating an info product on how to remix songs. I'm not worried about creating the product as I'm very competent in the field of audio engineering/music production. I've built websites before but never had any sort of payment processor. I bought an SSL and am currently using woo commerce as my payment processor.

The place where I'm stuck right now is building my landing page. I've never built a landing page before so It's hard for me to figure out where to start. My biggest concern isn't that I will have a bad product but that I will spend the time creating the product and not be able to convert traffic into sales.

I've read books like cashvertising and have taken a course by jordan belfort on sales. I just don't know how to apply the sort of consumer psychology I've learned from these guys into a landing page.

If theres anyone around here who is knowledgable about the creation of landing pages in order to sell video courses/info products I would highly appreciate it if anyone could send me a couple of resources to help me get started.

Hello. You can call me lydian.

Hi @Lydian , welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

I've been making 2k a month off of affiliate marketing consistently for a year. Unfortunately today I received a message from the company which I am affiliate of that they will be closing their affiliate program in 1 month. Without that program I have no source of income and now I have decided that I am going to try creating and selling my own product.

I'm going to be creating an info product on how to remix songs. I'm not worried about creating the product as I'm very competent in the field of audio engineering/music production. I've built websites before but never had any sort of payment processor. I bought an SSL and am currently using woo commerce as my payment processor.

The place where I'm stuck right now is building my landing page. I've never built a landing page before so It's hard for me to figure out where to start. My biggest concern isn't that I will have a bad product but that I will spend the time creating the product and not be able to convert traffic into sales.

I've read books like cashvertising and have taken a course by jordan belfort on sales. I just don't know how to apply the sort of consumer psychology I've learned from these guys into a landing page.

If theres anyone around here who is knowledgable about the creation of landing pages in order to sell video courses/info products I would highly appreciate it if anyone could send me a couple of resources to help me get started.

There are loads of members and resources here on the FIX that will help you get squared away.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back