The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello, I'm Charles Ngo

charles_ngo

affiliate
Hey guys.

Been lurking around this forum for a while. Oliver invited me to do a Q&A session next week so thought I'd make a post and get myself familiar with the site.

I've been in the industry almost 6 years. I've literally seen it all in the industry and look forward to answering your questions. Actually typing this post from a Beach in Thailand as we speak.

I think if you're a newbie you're really questioning if this industry is "real" or not. Wellll.....it's real :). I have nothing to sell, just here to provide value.

You can read my blog including my bio to get to know me better.

Looks like I can't post links lol

charlesngo dot com

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see you here Charles, your blog rocks man! Especially the Rise of Ngo series, awesome.

Btw, where did you stayed in Ibiza? I went this summer, I stayed on a hotel near Playa den Bossa, the picture you have on your post looks familiar...

Welcome! Just got finished reading your story on your blog and I'm really looking forward to learning from you.

Charles I think if you're a newbie you're really questioning if this industry is "real" or not. Wellll.....it's real :). I have nothing to sell, just here to provide value.
vs8NXDl.gif

Charles knows his stuff. Looking forward to seeing what you have to say :)

Man Charles, so glad that you posted about your journey on your blog. It's really is an inspiration and the one thing I looked up to was that you were totally hands-on and a doer overall. Most people just talk the talk, you walk the talk, took some bullets, spent and invested and made it work for you. Can't wait to see what's next ahead of you. Definitely learned a ton and I look forward to more content coming from you.

MI
Back