The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, I am TryingtoSucceed.

TryingtoSucceed

affiliate
I have been in and out of the affiliate marketing industry for almost 2 years. In that time, I have made nothing, and have received 7 organic clicks.

My primary problem is finding a niche. I have had multiple attempts, and realize a problem.

1. My first attempt, the niche wasn't monetizable. It was about investing in dividend stocks, and I couldn't find a single program for that.

2. My following attempts, I went into a market that was too saturated. Real estate, stocks, fitness. Problem is, those are really the only interests that I can think of.

Well, this is an introductions thread, so...

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I can see your issue. You don't have a true understanding of what it means to select a niche or what to do with it once you have selected it. Every niche out there can be monetized. NO EXCEPTIONS!

My first attempt, the niche wasn't monetizable. It was about investing in dividend stocks, and I couldn't find a single program for that.

Well, I don't understand what you mean by "program", and I don't know what a "program" may have to do with monetizing a niche. Investing in stocks, or anything related to the markets, is a huge niche with many hundreds of niche opportunities.

I went into a market that was too saturated. Real estate, stocks, fitness.

No such thing as "too saturated"! There are an abundance of marketers monetizing in those niches, if they can do it, you can too. Saying something is oversaturated is just plain silly. The term you are looking for is competitive, not saturated. All Newbies should start in highly competitive niches as it will train you quickly and efficiently in the art of marketing.

Last edited:
There is an old adage: If there was no money to be made in something there would be no competition.
see: adoption curve. timing can be important --very important
iu

I have been in and out of the affiliate marketing industry for almost 2 years. In that time, I have made nothing, and have received 7 organic clicks.

My primary problem is finding a niche. I have had multiple attempts, and realize a problem.

1. My first attempt, the niche wasn't monetizable. It was about investing in dividend stocks, and I couldn't find a single program for that.

2. My following attempts, I went into a market that was too saturated. Real estate, stocks, fitness. Problem is, those are really the only interests that I can think of.
There are a huge variety of niches out there for you . Have you tried digital marketing products , they are very popular since many are now working from home .

MI
Back