The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello! I am Tony

Tony Pham

affiliate
I am working on Mobile CPI only and want to expand the traffic .
I have a Google Ads account and I pay per clicks in my strategy. I choose offer insurance to promote because I have some great keywords are studied in each location has the highest conversion ability.I choose PPC because this is the method I have more experience. I also focus on social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter and marketing of posts on enzinaticle.com. I learned a SEO course and I am applying for my site. This is the method that I am focused development.
Tell me Skype :Earl J Cavanaugh

@Tony Pham - hello and welcome!

We have a lot of information and listings for various traffic sources. You can find some traffic networks in our Resources section.

If you ever have questions, just let us know and someone will help you.

Looking forward to watching you expand your business! :)

I am working on Mobile CPI only and want to expand the traffic .
I have a Google Ads account and I pay per clicks in my strategy. I choose offer insurance to promote because I have some great keywords are studied in each location has the highest conversion ability.I choose PPC because this is the method I have more experience. I also focus on social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter and marketing of posts on enzinaticle.com. I learned a SEO course and I am applying for my site. This is the method that I am focused development.
Tell me Skype :Earl J Cavanaugh

Hi @Tony Pham , thanks for joining us. Welcome to AffilaiteFix!

Always great to have a plan.

How long have you been doing mobile? Mobile and CPI is a great market!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back