The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello, I am newbie,

refleksive2405

affiliate
Hello everyone,
I am newbie and also I am new on this forum. Btw sorry for my bad english its not my native language. I am interested in affiliate marketing in 2-3 months but I dont have enough experience. Nowadays, I am trying to get leads by using free social media traffic. I am so grateful for been here.

Hello everyone,
I am newbie and also I am new on this forum. Btw sorry for my bad english its not my native language. I am interested in affiliate marketing in 2-3 months but I dont have enough experience. Nowadays, I am trying to get leads by using free social media traffic. I am so grateful for been here.
Welcome. Everyone starts as a newbie and then learn as they grow. You can get leads using free social media traffic of course. Just minimize the rate at which you put the link in a day or facebook may block it.

hey there,

I wouldn't recommend you getting in media buying if it is only a few months you are into this.
Maybe the better way is to start your own blog or something like that to drive some traffic and start building your own social media meanwhile.
As far as it is a really, let's say, tricky sphere, there a lot of details, you may not even have a chance to think about. So running your own traffic source would take you much closer to all this stuff, and deliver a deeper understanding of how and when and so on.

Actually I created content pages and now this pages growing. I dont think use paid ads in these days. Seo or something like that is complicated for me but a few months later I will think that.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Actually I created content pages and now this pages growing. I dont think use paid ads in these days. Seo or something like that is complicated for me but a few months later I will think that.

Then it's a great beginning! Keep going! Try to understand and classify your audience's needs and interests, that will help you to understand the best suitable products and offers you can sell to your subscribers. As far as you did it, try to imagine "the way" you can lead the user to a purchase. Most of the time pre-landing pages are doing a great job in such situations.

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Nowadays, I am trying to get leads by using free social media traffic.

Have you checked out the Social Media forum to see if you can pick up any tips? ;)

I am so grateful for been here.

We're grateful you're here, too. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back