The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello! I am newbie! I have lil exp

Kappel

affiliate
The forum told me to create this thread. I will put some info about me, smb might use it! I am new here. Lil exp in web-design UX/UI, and photoexp (inst: kimassphotography). If somebody want to try me or have a job off - I look forward.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

The forum told me to create this thread. I will put some info about me, smb might use it! I am new here. Lil exp in web-design UX/UI, and photoexp (inst: kimassphotography). If somebody want to try me or have a job off - I look forward.
Welcome bro to the forum. You're good at design, you can easily get works from many places for freelancers.

Thanks, guys! I am glad to join you! I am doing some freelance! More over - I found some kind of full-time job as painter!

Hi. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

banners
Back