The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, I am a newbie email marketer looking for advise

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Hey
Is there anything specific with email marketing you are looking to know/learn? that is my line of business and always happy to help just ask away.

Well if i understand good you have a list and you want to monetise it ? Then you must make this people trust you like you etc . Many people said money are in the list ,its not true money are in relationship with your list .To get an understanding on how email marketing works ,ask yourself this question . If i was on someone list what should i receive on my inbox to trust that men and to buy from him ? Of course everyday you get emails to buy something and not value then you will not like that person

Hey guys thanks for the welcome. Sorry for my late reply.

Hopefully I can get some options here for the problem that I have right now which is affordable email service provider which can give good deliverability and result for me.

Last edited:
Hopefully I can get some options here for the problem that I have right now which is affordable email service provider which can give good deliverability and result for me.

Getresponse and MailChimp are among the good ones.

Hi all, I am looking to start to monetizing the subscribers list that I have gain for quite sometime by running email marketing campaigns. Hoping to get some insight from fellow marketers.
What do you need help with?

Welcome as well !!

banners
Back