The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello guys!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I just started doing affiliate marketing early this year. Not much success so I'm looking forward to learn from you guys.

Lots of people have the same experience when starting out. No worries, we'll help you all that we can.

Let's make sure you're good with the basics. I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE) (Terminology, industry lingo, explanations/descriptions)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thank you for the welcome guys! So to give more background of myself and my experience as an affiliate marketer. I'm actually doing this as a sideline and my profession is web developer/designer.

I started affiliate marketing last January and my initial network is clickbank and my main traffic source is microsoft ads. I promoted nutra, dog training and business. I only got 1 conversion during that time mainly because I promoted on tier 1 countries (US and UK). In fairness to me, I don't know about geo tiers and that beginners should start with tier 2 and 3.

Right now, I stopped promoting CB offers and instead focused on CPA offers. Conversions went up but still negative ROIs. :(

Expect this!

One thing to do is don't continue to jump from one thing to another. The grass is never greener. CPA is a great way to begin. CPA offers plenty of room for establishing your training, your growth, and a quicker path to sustained positive results. Stick with one plan until you master the skill set for CPA, that's when you will be best prepared to add other forms of our marketing industry to your business. Always do one at a time until you master them.

Yeah that's why I stopped promoting CB for the meantime while I master doing the basic stuff. I haven't really done much researching about affiliate marketing when i started doing it last january.

I just started doing affiliate marketing early this year. Not much success so I'm looking forward to learn from you guys.

Cheers!
Welcome aboard!

I'll be glad to help you with choosing some software and platforms for affiliate marketing, if you are interested :) You can always contact me with Skype or email from below.

Good luck here!

MI
Back