The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello Guys. How are you all doing?

Scott Williams

affiliate
Hey guys,

I am Scott. I just joined here today.

My story in short. Started out two years ago. Failed. Didn't have any money to invest. Tried to do everything freely. I couldn't and let go. Now, in 2016, I am back. I am hoping to accomplish a lot. Trying to promote affiliate offers currently.

I wish to meet new amazing people here.
Let's learn and share our knowledge.
Nice meeting you all! :)

Hey guys,
I am Scott. I just joined here today.
My story in short. Started out two years ago. Failed. Didn't have any money to invest. Tried to do everything freely. I couldn't and let go. Now, in 2016, I am back. I am hoping to accomplish a lot. Trying to promote affiliate offers currently.
Hi @Scott Williams, welcome to AffiliateFix!
Lots of good stuff for learning and getting inspired here;)
If you want to recap your previous knowledge, then I recommend the tutorials of K:
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

... Its already feeling like home! :)
No miracle, you are in the right place :)

Hey guys, I am Scott. I just joined here today.

Hi @Scott Williams , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

This is not unusual. This occurs often. Pick one vertical, one traffic source, and one tracker. Dedicate yourself to them for a couple of months until you have mastered them. You will develop the skills in that period to create profitable campaoigns in most any niche.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back