The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello guys! A few questions that I want to ask...

realim78

affiliate
Firstly, I would like to know what is the difference between digital marketing and affiliate marketing? If there is a difference which is likely to make me rich?
Secondly, How rich can I become from affiliate/digital marketing. I see anything from making 6 figures per year "rich".

That's it for now guys!

Thanks for taking time out of your precious lives to read my thread.

what is the difference between digital marketing and affiliate marketing?

Digital Marketing:
Digital marketing is marketing that makes use of electronic devices (computers) such as personal computers, smartphones, cellphones, tablets, TV and game consoles to engage users for the purpose of a transaction whether it's brand awareness, submitting personal info, or causing a purchase or some other monetary exchange.

Affiliate Marketing:
Affiliate Marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. The industry has four core players: the merchant (also known as 'retailer' or 'brand'), the network (that contains offers for the affiliate to choose from and also takes care of the payments), the publisher (also known as 'the affiliate'), and the customer.

If there is a difference which is likely to make me rich?
Secondly, How rich can I become from affiliate/digital marketing. I see anything from making 6 figures per year "rich".

There is no core business that makes you rich. YOU MAKE YOURSELF RICH by utilizing tools, tactics, methods, and strategies with a specific skill you develop and apply them to the field of your chosen profession.

It is all up to you to become wealthy or poor.

Digital Marketing:
Digital marketing is marketing that makes use of electronic devices (computers) such as personal computers, smartphones, cellphones, tablets, TV and game consoles to engage users for the purpose of a transaction whether it's brand awareness, submitting personal info, or causing a purchase or some other monetary exchange.

Affiliate Marketing:
Affiliate Marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. The industry has four core players: the merchant (also known as 'retailer' or 'brand'), the network (that contains offers for the affiliate to choose from and also takes care of the payments), the publisher (also known as 'the affiliate'), and the customer.

There is no core business that makes you rich. YOU MAKE YOURSELF RICH by utilizing tools, tactics, methods, and strategies with a specific skill you develop and apply them to the field of your chosen profession.

It is all up to you to become wealthy or poor.

HI tutor :D, thank you for your response, in reference to the wealthy and poor what I mean't is, does affiliate marketing or digital marketing have the ability to earn you 6 figures each year in assumption that I did utilize tools, tactics etc...

HI tutor :D, thank you for your response, in reference to the wealthy and poor what I mean't is, does affiliate marketing or digital marketing have the ability to earn you 6 figures each year in assumption that I did utilize tools, tactics etc...

I am amazed that anyone would ask this question. I am not dismissing you or generating any disrespect, but anyone entering into a new field of business should have determined this well before entering into the field. 1st quarter numbers of 2015 ad revenues generated over 14 Billion dollars. Retail sales online for 2014 were totaled at over 327 billion dollars. You just need to figure out how to get your portion.

I am amazed that anyone would ask this question. I am not dismissing you or generating any disrespect, but anyone entering into a new field of business should have determined this well before entering into the field. 1st quarter numbers of 2015 ad revenues generated over 14 Billion dollars. Retail sales online for 2014 were totaled at over 327 billion dollars. You just need to figure out how to get your portion.

No offense taken, xD I was just wondering cause all I ever see from an educational spectrum is people teaching other affiliate marketing however you must pay so and so to learn the full programme.. I just had doubts at the back of my head telling me is this a career that's really going to give me that life style I always dreamed or just another scam where others scam others in order to make a average wage annually.

No offense taken, xD I was just wondering cause all I ever see from an educational spectrum is people teaching other affiliate marketing however you must pay so and so to learn the full programme.. I just had doubts at the back of my head telling me is this a career that's really going to give me that life style I always dreamed or just another scam where others scam others in order to make a average wage annually.

There are scammers in every field of business. Banking, medicine, politics, religion, and on, and on, and on. You need to learn how to find the truth and how to eliminate the bull shit no matter what field of business you go into!

There are scammers in every field of business. Banking, medicine, politics, religion, and on, and on, and on. You need to learn how to find the truth and how to eliminate the bull shit no matter what field of business you go into!

So you're saying, putting aside every promise that scammers make claiming that we can make 6 figures each year, it really is possible via affiliate marketing, I just need to work hard and learn everything inside out right?

So you're saying, putting aside every promise that scammers make claiming that we can make 6 figures each year, it really is possible via affiliate marketing, I just need to work hard and learn everything inside out right?

Come on man, really? I am not going to go on and on about whether or not you can make a decent, or a good, or a great living online. It's up to you and no one else! Period! Do a little research into internet millionaires, or marketing millionaires, or companies that have invested millions upon millions and hundreds of millions upon hundreds of millions into this industry.

If you are not convinced that folks are making money online, then this industry may not be for you. It seems to me you want me to guarantee you success and from your posts it seems that you may not be ready for this business.

Study, research, and draw conclusions from your data. This is what every business person does, but this seems to escape you. I am not going to spend my time trying to convince anyone they should be in this business nor am I going to tell anyone they can be millionaires in this, or any, business.

You are either in or you are out. If you are in, then you need to study, research, and invest both money and time to get where you want to be!

banners
Back