The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello From Upstate NY

FastEddy

affiliate
Hi,

I am happy to be a member of this forum, and I will contribute, (give back) as much as I learn (take).

Mindset is definitely the deciding factor between success and failure... it's an ongoing struggle that I will win. :ninja:

I am definitely not someone's employee (been there-done that)... I am an entrepreneur.

This is where I belong. :cool:

FastEddy (Scott)

I grew up in a tiny little town called New Lebanon - about 20 miles from Albany. NY is a big state and everywhere north of the city is considered upstate :) I only left NY about 5 years ago. Happiest moment of my life. lol

Hi FastEddy, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am an upstate dude as well. I'm in the Finger Lakes Region.

I grew up in a tiny little town called New Lebanon - about 20 miles from Albany. NY is a big state and everywhere north of the city is considered upstate :) I only left NY about 5 years ago. Happiest moment of my life. lol

I live 30 minutes from Watkins Glen... Corning NY.

I moved here 10 years ago.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hi,

I am happy to be a member of this forum, and I will contribute, (give back) as much as I learn (take).

Mindset is definitely the deciding factor between success and failure... it's an ongoing struggle that I will win. :ninja:

I am definitely not someone's employee (been there-done that)... I am an entrepreneur.

This is where I belong. :cool:

FastEddy (Scott)
Hi there, Fast Eddy!

Really nice intro with interesting ideas :) Cool that you work for youself!

If you have any questions about affiliate marketing tools — feel free to ask me!

banners
Back