Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
Hi Everyone,

T J Tutor here, from Syracuse New York. I am up in the northwest part of the state in the "snow belt". It's snowing here now, of course, and it looks like I'll be stuck inside for a few days until the storms pass.

I am new to CPA, but not new to online marketing. I have had a successful past few years in offline marketing, but I need a change. I have sold off my offline marketing business because of tax problems and now I am starting over. Offline can be a bit limiting financially, there is a financial earnings ceiling with the offline stuff. I don't think that's the case with CPA. The way I see it, CPA has no ceiling.

I am completely sold on CPA and the other closely related marketing models, but I haven't started yet. I am hoping to get my new business going over the next few weeks and I am looking forward to all the help I can get from the members here.

I promise to contribute what I do know to everyone. I do have extensive business experience with restaurants, computer supply manufacturing, business modeling, and some software development. As well, I have spent the last 10 years in the real estate business.

I am a man on a mission. I lost most everything a couple years ago in the real estate and financial market crashes. I am starting over with little. I am going to change this, and next year at this time I will be on top of a great CPA business, with the help of all of you of course.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

T J

MI
Back