The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from sunny Orlando Florida!

Buster

affiliate
Hello all!

So I am new to affiliate marketing culture and glad to have come across this forum cause I need the help :)

I am getting into affiliate marketing to create a second stream of income. I am 51 years old and had spine surgery in May of 2017 and have been out on disability since. So my bank account has suffered a huge hit and seems that a "money tree" isn't made from money. At this point, I'm not sure if I will be able to return to full-time status, so failure with this is not an option...

Anyway, I'll stop boring you with my stories... glad to be here and look forward to learning.

Regards,

Buster

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Okay, you are in the right place! This is a business, so treat it as such and you will do well, I promise!

Ask loads of question, read as much and as often as you can, be active in the community, and you will get loads of help and guidance along your journey to a stable and reliable business. It won't take long to be stabilized, anywhere from a month to a few months, depending on your investment, your absorption rate, and the rate at which you take action daily, weekly, etc.

Hey @Buster and welcome to the forum :).

Enjoy your stay here.

your story is interesting, and i hope your spine is good now.

read as much as you can, and ask anytime .

Best of Luck.
The Internet can be a great equalizer even if you have some disability -- you just need a comfortable chair and a desk along with the ambition to learn new skills.

Hello all!

So I am new to affiliate marketing culture and glad to have come across this forum cause I need the help :)

I am getting into affiliate marketing to create a second stream of income. I am 51 years old and had spine surgery in May of 2017 and have been out on disability since. So my bank account has suffered a huge hit and seems that a "money tree" isn't made from money. At this point, I'm not sure if I will be able to return to full-time status, so failure with this is not an option...

Anyway, I'll stop boring you with my stories... glad to be here and look forward to learning.

Regards,

Buster
Hello Buster,

I have lived briefly in Florida not to long ago ;). What kind of marketing are you hoping to get into?

Hi and welcome, Buster. :)

I am new to affiliate marketing culture

If you are brand new, I'd suggest that you start with these threads to get the basics - both information and potential challenges:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

No worries, there is a ton of information here for you, plus we will help you all that we can.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Buster!

MI
Back