The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Singapore

Nathanael Thomas

affiliate
Recently I started to pump up for CPA Affiliate marketing as well as self-learning. Of course, I expect some failures for not generating my first income successfully. I am glad to be here on this cool site related to CPA that I am looking around.

I am on Powerhouse Affiliate for CPA Affiliate training. It is an awesome training site that you should give it a try. Here's my link for you to browse freely: bit.ly / freetrialtraining

I am open to any discussions on CPA Marketing and also please be my network friend. Thank you.

Hi, Nathanael.

I'm a US Navy Veteran, and I visited Singapore a couple of times. I just wanted to reach out, and say hi. Singapore was actually one of my favorite places to visit, between a lot of things being in English, and interacting with the people was a pleasant experience.

What sort of products/services are you looking to promote? Or have you decided, yet?

Hi, Nathanael.

I'm a US Navy Veteran, and I visited Singapore a couple of times. I just wanted to reach out, and say hi. Singapore was actually one of my favorite places to visit, between a lot of things being in English, and interacting with the people was a pleasant experience.

What sort of products/services are you looking to promote? Or have you decided, yet?

I am grateful that you have pleasant experience in Singapore. Do you happen to fall in love with any local dishes? I love spicy chilli crabs. Now the latest dish is salty egg crabs.

I am doing my best to promote affiliate products from Clickbank, MaxBounty and Vault Media. I am on Powerhouse training. Have you been to it before?

I am grateful that you have pleasant experience in Singapore. Do you happen to fall in love with any local dishes? I love spicy chilli crabs. Now the latest dish is salty egg crabs.

I am doing my best to promote affiliate products from Clickbank, MaxBounty and Vault Media. I am on Powerhouse training. Have you been to it before?

Sorry, I am not familiar with Power House Training.

I honestly can't recall. I was offered various things, and since I didn't have an allergic reaction, I did ok! :D

MI
Back