The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Shanghai

Xin@Dotinapp

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Dotinapp
:)Hi everyone, my name is Xin from Dotinapp, Shanghai. We are an new affiliate network company and I just started this job for a week. I'm really fascinated by this affiliate marketing world, there is so much to learn. Currently my job is to looking for any publishers with traffic, if you guys have any advice please let me know~ Thank you!!

Hi Xin and welcome to the forum and industry.
To do good business with affiliates (publishers), you need to have good offers, both from a payout point of view, and from a conversion rate point of view (if you guys are working on the performance model).
Anyway, keep exchanging information on the forum, cause the people here usually know what they're doing and their advice might be golden in certain situations.

Hi Ciprian, thank you for the reply . We update our offers everyday, currently we are using the cake connect system as our platform, our own system will be online soon. I just need more publishers to log into our platform and check the offers :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Admin/T J Tutor

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Admin/T J Tutor

Hi T J, Thank you so much for the reminder. Sorry I didn't know the rules of this forum before I posted this. I am going to add our network into official resource right now.

This sounds good, but could you detail to us what type of offers you do have really? What should we expect while working with you?
Hi Max, I would really love to share more information with you, but my account hasn't been approved yet and I don't want to break any forum rules. So I will reply to you again with the details once I got the approval to introduce our business in this site. Thank you for the interest!

Hello and welcome to @Xin@Dotinapp !

I am going to add our network into official resource right now.

If you need any help with your application, just let us know. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information in the forums, just start a thread so our members can help (or be helped :)).

Enjoy the forums!

:)Hi everyone, my name is Xin from Dotinapp, Shanghai. We are an new affiliate network company and I just started this job for a week. I'm really fascinated by this affiliate marketing world, there is so much to learn. Currently my job is to looking for any publishers with traffic, if you guys have any advice please let me know~ Thank you!!

Hi @Xin@Dotinapp,
Welcome to this amazing knowledge sharing community and best luck for your steps in affiliate marketing.

Hi PJack, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Best of luck to you!

banners
Back