The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from New Zealand

stanley

affiliate
Hello, I've recently started running CPA offers on Leadimpact (just got my campaigns accepted yesterday, hopefully I'm not too late to the party) and this place came up a lot when I was searching Google for tips so I decided to join and hopefully learn and contribute as I go.

At the moment I'm jut tracking through appending the keyword variable to my affiliate links as a subID and wrote a Perl script to organize my traffic logs via wget for each keyword variable. Hopefully that's enough, Leadimpact has terrible reporting itself. I'm also only manually getting URLS as keywords and have about 110 for each landing page. Not sure if all that is the best approach...

I'm not totally new to CPA, I ran dating ads on Facebook for a year or so, but I never got to the point of having day-job earnings or better from it. Then all my accounts got banned and I put it aside for 6 months. I hope I can get some more consistent success from PPV and then move onto Sitescout and other RTB platforms with the data I gain. And one day earn enough to not have a day job.

Thanks,

banners
Back