The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello from New Zealand :)

sarahk

affiliate
Hi

I'm Sarah and found my way here through the search for Mike.

I've got a software package which I sell direct or via RegNow. Let me know if you request it and I'll make sure I approve you asap.

thanks

Sarah

Hello,

Welcome to 5 Star Affiliate Programs! Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

What software company do you own?

Thanks Eminem

My husband and I own Estatement Ltd, a NZ company writing and selling PC Property Manager (see my sig)

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to 5 Star. I'm so glad you found us however not happy about the whole Mike thing. Not only did I REALLY like him, but he was one of 3 mods, so now I need to find a new one since it sounds like he may be out of service for awhile. So sad!

WOW thanks so much for voting for my forum. What a SWEET thing to do. I didn't even know about that site. Wow again, appreciate you so much! :)

Linda Buquet said:
Not only did I REALLY like him, but he was one of 3 mods, so now I need to find a new one since it sounds like he may be out of service for awhile. So sad!
I'd be happy to mod in his absense. I mod at a few of his forums anyway.

Wow Sarah, you would do that for me? What a doll!!!

I missed this earlier, wish I would have seen it so I could have PMed you to discuss. Hate to just pass things off on you this quick but don't have any other options.

I really just need help mainly the next 3 days cuz I'm moving and getting ready to unplug my modem right now. Won't have access again til Monday. One of my mods has been at WebMasterWorld and I don't think she's back yet. The other just moved to Hawaii and I've not been able to reach him.

Thank you Sooooooooo much. I'll set you up right now before I unplug my modem. Wow no Internet for 3 days. This will be strange. Give my carpal a break anyway.

Thanks so much!!!

MI
Back