The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello From Nairobi, Kenya

Patrick Mahinge

affiliate
Hey guys,

My name is Patrick, and I am proud to be joining this amazing forum. I was born, raised, and spend my days in Nairobi, the City in the Sun and the capital city of Kenya. But as they say, the internet has turned the world into one small global village. And So, here we are.

Hello Patrick, nice to meet you here and welcome aboard!
At the moment we see mobile marketing in Africa in full blossom, do you work in mobile niche?

Hey guys,

My name is Patrick, and I am proud to be joining this amazing forum. I was born, raised, and spend my days in Nairobi, the City in the Sun and the capital city of Kenya. But as they say, the internet has turned the world into one small global village. And So, here we are.
Ndugu karibu.I am in Nairobi too.You can always holla me whatsapp 0722772057

Hello Patrick, nice to meet you here and welcome aboard!
At the moment we see mobile marketing in Africa in full blossom, do you work in mobile niche?
Not really. I started off back in 2016 with Amazon Affiliate Marketing and search engine optimization. And somehow luckily, I was able to rank my first site for some high volume buyer intent keywords. The site is currently making $10,000+ per month.

I am now thinking of moving into some different kind of offers and trying other traffic sources. Still lingering around MaxBounty tryin to find something that I can profitably push.

I also wouldn't mind learning more about mobile offers

happy to see you there! I believe that you will find everything you are looking for ;)

in case you are looking for pops or full page monetization, you are welcome! ;):affiliatefix:

Hey guys,

You are welcome in here homie, enjoy the place!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Patrick!

Sounds like you have a pretty good business going, congrats! :)

I also wouldn't mind learning more about mobile offers

Have you had a chance to check out the Mobile Marketing forum yet?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Patrick!

banners
Back