The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Morocco

medvih

Hello,

This is Medi from Morocco. I started reading and getting interested in affiliate marketing after being aware of all the gains that were possible in a very short amount of time.

Currentely, I would like to get started in mobile offers and will open a follow along journey in about a week.

Thank you,

Hello,
This is Medi from Morocco.

Hello @medvih , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us here.

I started reading and getting interested in affiliate marketing after being aware of all the gains that were possible in a very short amount of time.

Currentely, I would like to get started in mobile offers and will open a follow along journey in about a week.

Thank you,

Mobile is huge and getting a follow along going is wise. We have many mobile marketers here helping one another every day and I am sure you find them offering you great advice and guidance.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back