The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Max!

maxmito

affiliate
Hi all!
I'm very glad to have found AffiliateFix ! There are a lot of good tips here!
A little bit about my self: I'm Italian but expatriated in Czech Republic since 2010, I work in a big corporation, but my nerd side is still alive and I'm still programming and doing stuff especially in PHP (offering my services successfully on Fiverr) .
In this forum I hoe I will get to know more about Marketing and Networking that I want to use to get a regular passive income from various projects running now:

1) Something related to travel (flight tickets, hotel etc.)
2) A couple of adult site

If you have any good tip or do you want to partner please get in touch!

Max

Hi @maxmito , welcome to AffiliateFix!

A little bit about my self: I'm Italian but expatriated in Czech Republic since 2010, I work in a big corporation, but my nerd side is still alive and I'm still programming and doing stuff especially in PHP (offering my services successfully on Fiverr) .
In this forum I hoe I will get to know more about Marketing and Networking that I want to use to get a regular passive income from various projects running now:

Max

You will find all of that which you need along with loads of members in those niches to collaborate with in this community.

We have merged our previously known WebsiteFix and acquired, and merged, 5 Star Affiliate Programs with our newly redesigned and relaunched AffiliateFix. We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome the community. Glad to have you here :)

Hi all!

Max

Hi, @maxmito and welcome to the newly revamped AffiliateFix!

In this forum I hoe I will get to know more about Marketing and Networking

There is a lot of information and guidance available to you here, as well as a huge, supportive marketing family. We share. We care. :)

Anytime you have questions, be sure to start a thread and let us know. Someone will come to your rescue. :)

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back