The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Italy!

MikePrands

affiliate
Hi everyone,
My name is Michele, male, 26.

Since 5 days, during the night, I'm not able to fall asleep cause of a little bronchitis... well not a good point to start a presentation but the fact is that in that time I was awake I visited all the Italians forum about Affiliate marketing, facebook and linkedin groups but no one had the correct info I needed.

From a post of @servandosilva, which I casually found from a research on google, I happily landed here!

Well, I spent all the night reading the board and found a lot of usefull information about bootstrapping some ideas of am here in the Italian market.

I really love this place and yes, honestly I was tempted to buy the Dojo program after some minutes, but as we say here: better wait and see how things go ;)

Well, nothing much to say more,
I'm a 26 Italian guy, I'm freelancer and I really like to test am, and find new ways to bring home some money at the end of the month.

Some time ago I tried a really good remunerative warez aggregator about movies in streaming, after a while closed. (was my first attempt to test the im).

Nothing running right now, but planning do to asap with different business modela rather than warez or that kind of stuff. (I think this forum will give me the right kick start).

Well, have a good day and hope to catch all you soon, have great conversations and an amazing sharing of knowledge!

Ciao

Hi everyone, My name is Michele, male, 26.

Hi @MikePrands and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

From a post of @servandosilva, which I casually found from a research on google, I happily landed here!

He has many valuable posts and contributions here.

I spent all the night reading the board and found a lot of usefull information about bootstrapping some ideas of am here in the Italian market.

We have an incredible membership contributing actionable information. New ideas develop everyday here.

I really love this place and yes, honestly I was tempted to buy the Dojo program after some minutes, but as we say here: better wait and see how things go

Just do it! The DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

I'm freelancer and I really like to test am, and find new ways to bring home some money at the end of the month.

What type of services do you provide as a freelancer?

I think this forum will give me the right kick start.

Many members have launched their new careers and businesses here.

hope to catch all you soon, have great conversations and an amazing sharing of knowledge!

We look forward to seeing you around the community!

T J

MI
Back