The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello From Indonesia

prosida

affiliate
Hi Guys, I'm from Indonesia and I've tried to make a living from affiliate marketing but still not working very well so I still looking for the right method to success in affiliate marketing, I saw some amazing success stories but most of them live in US, is it possible for people who lived in third world country and non english speaking e.g Indonesia to make big money just like people who lived in US ?

It is possible. There's no much difference between a few countries except for the payment methods and probably you'll spend a lot less to live in Indonesia compared to living in new york (for example).

It is possible. There's no much difference between a few countries except for the payment methods and probably you'll spend a lot less to live in Indonesia compared to living in new york (for example).
Thanks for your encouraging words, can you advise me which network and what method should I start based on your success experiences?

Of course there are some guys I know in India for example that run $100k + per month as affiliates. Location does not matter when it comes to earnings, it can however make it harder to get accepted into networks as there is typically higher amounts of fraud that comes from third world countries ...harder however not impossible. There are affiliates earning big money all over the world. Just keep pushing, stay on course, and be ethical on your traffic generation methods and you may just be one of these affiliates doing huge money in year or two. But it just takes hard work, lots of research, and lots of trial and error till you find out what works best for you.

Of course there are some guys I know in India for example that run $100k + per month as affiliates. Location does not matter when it comes to earnings, it can however make it harder to get accepted into networks as there is typically higher amounts of fraud that comes from third world countries ...harder however not impossible. There are affiliates earning big money all over the world. Just keep pushing, stay on course, and be ethical on your traffic generation methods and you may just be one of these affiliates doing huge money in year or two. But it just takes hard work, lots of research, and lots of trial and error till you find out what works best for you.

Thanks for your comment, the problem is I don't know which the most effective way to make money and seems like looking for needle in haystack with too much trial and error, so I need some good advise about what kind of CPA that works best for Indonesian, any idea?

MI
Back