The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Hosting company manager )

Ditrix

affiliate
Hi there!

I'm Robert and new here. :) We are rule a hosting company and provide full range of service, included dedicated services, domains, IPs and technical help.

We have a huge experience in manage affiliate marketing hosting solution, like a anti ddos protection, setup servers for huge amount of visitors (load-balancing and CDN).

We are have a servers for special need, like a dedicated /24 subnet for rent or more.

I happy to meet with new partners at this place for future business.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Ditrix ! :)

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 88,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Get your company listed in the resources area;).

See you around the forums.

welcome and Best of luck ...
If you have an affiliate program then do let me know, I will publish a review on my blog after testing your service...

Thanks !!

Hello @Ditrix ; welcome and good to have you here at affiliatefix. One of the secret is "You can spread your "Interest" by encouraging other interest by reading / sharing and questioning".. always works.

Best wishes...

banners
Back