The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from France

Robertogonzo

affiliate
Hello

I’m from France and I work in webmarketing since about 15 years.

First I was webdesigner making landing pages, banners, and media buy in adulte business.

After I’ve been product manager for a game download website, french comics website, VOD website
Now I’m online marketing manager, managing a team of webdesigners and front-end developers, we are making a lot of marketing elements (dating,adult, game, vod, streaming, …) mobile and desktop.
Happy to be here, in order to meet new people in the same work.

Sorry for my really bad english !

Bonjour, nice to see you around. Your English is pretty well (don't pay attention to it). You came to learn AM, not language /giggling/

You have excellent feedback. I believe this all will help you in your business.

Please feel free to ask any question.
And if you're searching for trustful CPI network, just ping me!

P.S. we have launched PINs as well. Join our at your journey!
P.P.S. Love comics!

Hi @Robertogonzo , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I’m from France and I work in webmarketing since about 15 years.

First I was webdesigner making landing pages, banners, and media buy in adulte business.

After I’ve been product manager for a game download website, french comics website, VOD website
Now I’m online marketing manager, managing a team of webdesigners and front-end developers, we are making a lot of marketing elements (dating,adult, game, vod, streaming, …) mobile and desktop.
Happy to be here, in order to meet new people in the same work.

Sorry for my really bad english !

It's always great to have another voice of experience join us. Your English is clear and you communicated well.

Are you going to be doing some affiliate marketing, or are you currently doing some affiliate marketing?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

We have the friendliest group of marketers on the planet and I am sure you can forge many great relationships here.

Looking forwards to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

I make affiliate marketing since a long time too and i'm affiliate on few affiliate programs (Mobidea,Kimia) for international (and Adsense).
I'm registred on few french adult plateformes like Vador or Carpediem.
I have 3 adults websites and I make a bit of SEO.
And I had mainstream websites on differents subjects (car rental, hotels, night clubbing, photography, icones, ...)
I had a beautifull PR8 on my main website, so all my websites has heritate of a beautifull PR7 When the PR was a good KPI that was cool for my ranking :p)
Now I'm working in a company and my job is to optimize, test, and improve news billing flows, landing pages, banners, on a big trafic in entertainment (music, movies, dating, ...) and i'm learning everyday.

My working life is made of testing ... I'm like Saint Thomas: I believe what I see.

I make affiliate marketing since a long time too and i'm affiliate on few affiliate programs (Mobidea,Kimia) for international (and Adsense).
I'm registred on few french adult plateformes like Vador or Carpediem.
I have 3 adults websites and I make a bit of SEO.
And I had mainstream websites on differents subjects (car rental, hotels, night clubbing, photography, icones, ...)
I had a beautifull PR8 on my main website, so all my websites has heritate of a beautifull PR7 When the PR was a good KPI that was cool for my ranking :p)
Now I'm working in a company and my job is to optimize, test, and improve news billing flows, landing pages, banners, on a big trafic in entertainment (music, movies, dating, ...) and i'm learning everyday.

My working life is made of testing ... I'm like Saint Thomas: I believe what I see.

Plenty of awesomeness my fiend! hope you can help some of the members out. We always have members asking about optimizing, testing, ad improving.

A question: there is a relation between affiliatefix and ninjaform wordpress plugin ? The logo is a bit similar in terms of design !

A question: there is a relation between affiliatefix and ninjaform wordpress plugin ? The logo is a bit similar in terms of design !

Not that I am aware of. I looked at the authors list on WP and I don't recognize any of them.

Last edited:
Bonjour, monsieur @Robertogonzo !

Je suis du Canada et ne peut pas parler français beaucoup plus que cela. En fait j'ai dû utiliser un traducteur pour la majeure partie de cette phrase. :D

Bienvenue!

banners
Back