The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hello from Florida

mctwisty

affiliate
Hello - Just a quick background on me - Started internet marketing in 1999 working for a enterprise software company. This broke my teeth in the industry. My first job was to take content and parse it and put it into a protal for our customers. I eventually started branding the portals for our customers - GE, Standard and Poors, McGraw Hill, etc. I had to learn HTML quickly. Once i figured this all out it was off to the races with SEO and SEM.

Just a quick background on me - Started internet marketing in 1999 working for a enterprise software company. This broke my teeth in the industry. My first job was to take content and parse it and put it into a protal for our customers. I eventually started branding the portals for our customers - GE, Standard and Poors, McGraw Hill, etc. I had to learn HTML quickly. Once i figured this all out it was off to the races with SEO and SEM.

Sounds as though there is plenty of experience there. SEO and SEm are both big topics here.

What areas of affiliate marketing interest you?

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

I would really like to figure out how to drive converting traffic via facebook to straight sell ecommerce in skincare. I have the ability to do this as an affiliate and for my own private label brands. LMK if you have any thoughts and suggestions on this. The days of using google adwords to drive conversions has changed dramatically in the last few years.

You definitely need to have your own product to pitch or sell skin care products on FB. As long as you are a product owner, you'll be okay with beauty products on FB.

You need to build a page to promote on FB and start building followers and likes. There a number of various ways to boost posts and likes. I highly recommend you read through the ad manager and the associated terms of use as well as FB acceptable ad terms.

Hey-hey!

Welcome on Fix! Waiting for your successful stories about making large amount of money :)
Why not running on CPI? ;)
I'll help you with that. just ping me!

You have fascinating experience in your sphere!
You can advice us even more I can guess.
So welcome, maybe we'll learn something from you!

banners
Back