The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from CPA and Affiliate Marketing Newbie

Welcome , i think you should decide something to choose cpa or affiliate marketing .Because the succes in IM you need to be very good at something and affiliate marketing its a very fast domain ,and if you are involved also with cpa i dont know how much focus you have .but its just a opinion if you think you can do it do it .As an advice its to stop learning so much and start working more ,make a balance for example work 70 % and learn 30% of your time

Welcome , i think you should decide something to choose cpa or affiliate marketing .Because the succes in IM you need to be very good at something and affiliate marketing its a very fast domain ,and if you are involved also with cpa i dont know how much focus you have .but its just a opinion if you think you can do it do it .As an advice its to stop learning so much and start working more ,make a balance for example work 70 % and learn 30% of your time
Thanks for the tips and advice The Legend!

Because the succes in IM you need to be very good at something and affiliate marketing its a very fast domain ,and if you are involved also with cpa i dont know how much focus you have .but its just a opinion if you think you can do it do it .
Thanks for this reply @thelegend
Are you referring to 3 different things here?
1. IM - Internet Marketing
2. Affiliate Marketing
3. CPA

Is there a distinction between AM and IM?
Can you go into more detail on the advice you were giving for each? I'm very interested to hear too.

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie in the CPA and Affiliate Marketing Field. Watched tons of videos on it and I look forward learning from the group and of course earning afterwards. Thanks! Any tips or advice for beginners would be greatly appreciated
Hi there! Everyone started from the very beginning, so good luck with it :)
Here you'll definitely learn much about AM!

If you need aby help with discovering any affiliate marketing tools — feel free to contact me at any time.

MI
Back