The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Friends

Scott Fullerton

affiliate
My name is Scott Fullerton . I have 3.5 years of experience in Android Development. I am working as a Sr. Android Developer in Apptunix. As an Android Programmer, I have responsibilities like designing and developing applications for android platform, requirement analysis, estimation, code reviews , management , code optimization and implementation of new features and concepts of Android in apps.

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Scott Fullerton . I have 3.5 years of experience in Android Development. I am working as a Sr. Android Developer in Apptunix. As an Android Programmer, I have responsibilities like designing and developing applications for android platform, requirement analysis, estimation, code reviews , management , code optimization and implementation of new features and concepts of Android in apps.

website - w w w (.) apptunix (.) c o m

Greetings @Scott Fullerton :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Your android development experience
will be a great advantage.

Much success to you Scott...!! ;)

Hi, Scott and welcome to AffiliateFix!

What brings you here? Are you thinking of combining your skills with affiliate marketing? Anything specific we can help you with?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Scott!

Hey Scott! Those are some pretty good skills you have :) If you want to combine them with affiliate marketing strategies, feel free to contact me at franktrax.katya skype id, to discuss ideas.

Hello Scott Fullerton , you are really experimented, and i guess all your skills will be helpful for the crowds around here, welcome!

Scott, just so you know, you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 92,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

banners
Back