The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello for everyone

Kian

affiliate
hello everyone, as for forum request i need to introduce myself to get my account fully activated.

I am 24yo from Malaysia, trying to start online marketing, more importantly nice to meet you all and wish that u guys can help me out please cause i am seriously a super newbie to this thing.

Thanks,
Kian.

hello everyone, as for forum request i need to introduce myself to get my account fully activated.

I am 24yo from Malaysia, trying to start online marketing, more importantly nice to meet you all and wish that u guys can help me out please cause i am seriously a super newbie to this thing.

Thanks,
Kian.

Hi @Kian and welcome t the AffiliateFix! We're happy to have you join us.

To get yourself started, be sure to read through our WIKI and get familiar with the the industry definitions, tools, markets, and practices.

You will need to have some goals, so here are some basic goals for you to initially reach for:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

banners
Back