The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello for all!

norko

affiliate
Hello, Im a new member here, but Im senior member in IM world, just used other forums before but I guess its time to change something.

I have a question, I dont understand yet how this forum works - but if I want to sell my services, for example proxies and to offer my SMM panel for you guys, I need to start marketplace thread right? And for that I need to upgrade to NORMAL USER for 67$? Or there are some other condiniotns?
Thanks for any tips, help or ideas!

Hello, Im a new member here, but Im senior member in IM world, just used other forums before but I guess its time to change something.

I have a question, I dont understand yet how this forum works - but if I want to sell my services, for example proxies and to offer my SMM panel for you guys, I need to start marketplace thread right? And for that I need to upgrade to NORMAL USER for 67$? Or there are some other condiniotns?
Thanks for any tips, help or ideas!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @norko !

If you are a company, or selling products, then you need to apply to become an approved resource.

The Buy/Sell/Trade Forum is not for companies to use, rather it is for individuals to use to buy, or sell, or trade among themselves.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option!

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personall messaging system.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome to AffiliateFix @norko !

If you are a company, or selling products, then you need to apply to become an approved resource.

The Buy/Sell/Trade Forum is not for companies to use, rather it is for individuals to use to buy, or sell, or trade among themselves.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option!

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personall messaging system.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thank you for a nice answer - just again I have more questions, for example I see these threads in Marketplace section :

www.affiliatefix.com/threads/moiis-social-store-facebook-accounts-5k-friends-gmail-yahoo-outlook-aol-etc-instagram.91396/
www.affiliatefix.com/threads/limited-time-ssd-vps-enterprise-double-resources.91416/
Selling - SolVPS cheap web hosting based on SSD Storage + Technical Support!

They are all listed in resources and business centers and so on - or I can make such Sales threads there if I have upgraded my account?

Thank you for a nice answer - just again I have more questions, for example I see these threads in Marketplace section :

www.affiliatefix.com/threads/moiis-social-store-facebook-accounts-5k-friends-gmail-yahoo-outlook-aol-etc-instagram.91396/
www.affiliatefix.com/threads/limited-time-ssd-vps-enterprise-double-resources.91416/
Selling - SolVPS cheap web hosting based on SSD Storage + Technical Support!

They are all listed in resources and business centers and so on - or I can make such Sales threads there if I have upgraded my account?

We recently merged two other forums with AffiliateFix and there are many who are in violation of our terms and policies. We are currently in the process of removing posts and threads which are in violation of our terms and policies.

Thanks for the heads up on those two threads. I immediately sent them the instructions to become approved as vendors before continuing to solicit members.

As an upgraded member, you can post in the Business Centre as a verified member. However, because you are selling services and products as a business, you need to put in an application to become an approved vendor. It's quick and easy and most approvals come within 24 hours. Get your application submitted ASAP.
http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/how-to-get-your-resource-listed.10082/
How To Get Your Resource Listed

We recently merged two other forums with AffiliateFix and there are many who are in violation of our terms and policies. We are currently in the process of removing posts and threads which are in violation of our terms and policies.

Thanks for the heads up on those two threads. I immediately sent them the instructions to become approved as vendors before continuing to solicit members.

As an upgraded member, you can post in the Business Centre as a verified member. However, because you are selling services and products as a business, you need to put in an application to become an approved vendor. It's quick and easy and most approvals come within 24 hours. Get your application submitted ASAP.
How To Get Your Resource Listed

Ahhh ok, got it now. But mainly I'll be listed in Resources tab with my services, not in forums anymore, right? I mean for some reasons that RESOURCES section looks like as much less traffic place then Buy/Sell forum topic, but maybe I'm wrong.. Also you have some paid feature option there also?

Ahhh ok, got it now. But mainly I'll be listed in Resources tab with my services, not in forums anymore, right? I mean for some reasons that RESOURCES section looks like as much less traffic place then Buy/Sell forum topic, but maybe I'm wrong.. Also you have some paid feature option there also?

Besides the Resources tab, you will be able to promote in the Business Centre.

The upgrade for a Resource offers:
  • Verified User Badge
  • Verified Forum Access
  • Links In Signature
  • Images In Signature
  • Bump Threads In Business Centre/Buy, Sell or Trade (coming soon)
  • Can Change Username
  • Remove Own Threads
  • Remove Own Posts
  • Featured Resource
  • Resource Covers
  • Verified Resource Badge
  • Add Multiple Team Members

Hi, @norko and welcome to excitingly new AffiliateFix! We love having new businesses join us. :)

I see you and TJ have worked out the kinks regarding the application process. Do let us know if you have any other questions. I look forward to seeing you listed in Resources.

Enjoy the forums, norko!

Hi, @norko and welcome to excitingly new AffiliateFix! We love having new businesses join us. :)

I see you and TJ have worked out the kinks regarding the application process. Do let us know if you have any other questions. I look forward to seeing you listed in Resources.

Enjoy the forums, norko!

Maybe any advices for selling PROXY services, rotating, dedicated, shared proxies and captcha solving OCR? What category I need to pick from Resources listing? Or its not popular here and not useful and its not the best idea?

MI
Back