The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello folks!

thomas1957

My Name is Tom and I am just now getting started with affiliate marketing.
I am a beginner but not completely. I have done it before but it was many years ago.
I look forward to learning and also helping wherever I can, when I can.
I have recently retired so I have the time. I have lots of passion to succeed. I hope to learn some of the basics and take it from there I have only researched at this point and have not made any moves in any direction although I have a plan.
Can't wait to get going, so, here we go.
thank You.

I am a beginner but not completely. I have done it before but it was many years ago.
I have recently retired so I have the time. I have lots of passion to succeed. I hope to learn some of the basics and take it from there I have only researched at this point and have not made any moves in any direction although I have a plan.
thank You.
welcome to the forum @thomas1957.
enjoy your stay here, and make sure you start your journey in this section.

Regards,
-Tyoussef

thank You.
Hi there, Tom! Welcome aboard :affiliatefix:

Do you need any help from the start? If you are interested in traffic tracking and why it should be used in affiliate marketing — I'll be glad to tell you about it :) Just contact me any time you want!

Enjoy your time here :)

Hey, Thomas, I missed your intro thread, sorry.

Just want to issue you an official warm welcome! :)

banners
Back