The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello fellow members :)

bakeros

affiliate
Hi,

I've already made some baby steps in affiliate marketing - working in make money online niche.

At the moment I'm at the stage of trying numerous traffic sources to see what's working best for me - PPV, PPC, etc

I've already made sales ;) although my ROI in some cases is not positive : spent $15 an got only $2.6 in sales, but I'm not a quitter.

I' hope become a useful participant on the forum.

Big hello to everybody here :)

Hi @bakeros , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

I've already made some baby steps in affiliate marketing - working in make money online niche.

Taking action and getting the basics down is what will propel you quickly.

At the moment I'm at the stage of trying numerous traffic sources to see what's working best for me - PPV, PPC, etc

I've already made sales ;) although my ROI in some cases is not positive : spent $15 an got only $2.6 in sales, but I'm not a quitter.

We all go through this when starting out. You are just getting your footing and learning the ropes. Before you know it, you'll establish the patterns for isolating positive campaigns and scaling them.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back