The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Fellow Marketers!

ShajeeAfzal

affiliate
Dear Fellow Marketers,

I am Shajee, a professional software developer from Karachi, Pakistan. I have recently developed interest in affiliate marketing and have been researching on it for past couple of days.

Since I am doing a full time job in a software house, its kind of hard to give my full attention but I do my best to put some dedicated hours daily in learning and researching. The reason why I want to become an affiliate marketer is because I know the potential of it and I want to quit my 9-5 job and have a little freedom.

I am not considering this to be my side hustle, but I am looking into this to be my potentially primary source of income in couple of months (hopefully).

If anyone of you would like to spare some words of wisdom for me, I would truly appreciate it. I am also looking for a mentor, so if you are looking for a student - I will be glad to call you my sensei!

Thank you AffiliateFix for welcoming me and making me a part of your community and thank you for taking the time out to read this.

Regards,
Shajee

(Apologies for the long thread)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am also looking for a mentor, so if you are looking for a student - I will be glad to call you my sensei!

Mentor's choose their proteges, they do not choose students. Mentors are not looking for a newbie in any field, they look for accomplished individuals they can groom to become masters of the craft.

Students need teachers. This is a learning forum, so the forum and its members will teach you, but you have to take the initial steps to get involved. This means you need to do lots of research here, reading about affiliate marketing. Read old and new threads, establish what area of affiliate marketing to start your new business with. Then build a plan and stick to it!

Start here:
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

Then do this:
Research for a starting place
Build a plan
Get a VPS
Select a vertical
Select a tracker
Select a couple of networks and get your approval
Select a traffic source
Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Mentor's choose their proteges, they do not choose students. Mentors are not looking for a newbie in any field, they look for accomplished individuals they can groom to become masters of the craft.

Students need teachers. This is a learning forum, so the forum and its members will teach you, but you have to take the initial steps to get involved. This means you need to do lots of research here, reading about affiliate marketing. Read old and new threads, establish what area of affiliate marketing to start your new business with. Then build a plan and stick to it!

Start here:
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

Then do this:
Research for a starting place
Build a plan
Get a VPS
Select a vertical
Select a tracker
Select a couple of networks and get your approval
Select a traffic source
Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Very well said. I completely agree that I'll have to prove my ground & become protégé material before any mentor can think about taking me under his/her wing.

I have already gone through the getting started guide (its really well-made and comprehensive - thank you for that) and I really appreciate you providing that checklist, I will soon begin checking off items from that list.

Thank you @T J Tutor for creating such a wonderful forum. Much appreciated. You will see more of me.

banners
Back